Words From The Pastor
Thank you for visiting our church website. If you are looking for a church home, I hope you will also visit us in person.
Should you come for a visit, you will be warmly welcomed and will experience a Scripture-centered worship service. We are an ordinary means of grace church and that means you will hear the Word of God proclaimed in all aspects of the service – the singing, praying, reading, and preaching.
So, if you are looking for a Bible-believing church, we are a church that confesses Jesus Christ as the only Savior and Sovereign Lord over all of life. We also hold to the historic creeds and confessions of the Reformed faith, and in particular, believe the system of doctrine taught in the Bible is summarized well in the Westminster Confession of Faith with the Larger and Shorter Catechisms.
We look forward to worshipping with you.
In Christ’s Love
Rev. Jason Anderson
Ministries of Hopewell
- Sunday School - Classes for Adults and children at 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday Morning Worship – 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday Evening Worship – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday evening at 6:30 p.m. - Weekly Prayer Meeting
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast – The second Saturday of the month at 8:30 a.m. in the Family Life Center
- Women’s Bible Study – The second Wednesday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
- Youth Night – The second Friday each month from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. in the Family Life Center