You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone.
What is GriefShare?
- GriefShare is a grief support group for people in our church and community who have experienced the loss of a spouse, child, family member or friend.
- GriefShare groups meet for 13 consecutive sessions to help you face the confusion and isolation that are often associated with grief.
- We will cover many topics including: anger, guilt, hope, and comfort.
- You will gain valuable resources to help you recover from your loss and look forward to rebuilding your life.
How GriefShare works
GriefShare seminars and support groups are led by people who understand what you are going through and want to help. You’ll gain access to valuable GriefShare resources to help you recover from your loss and look forward to rebuilding your life.
What to Expect:
Video seminar with experts
Each week your GriefShare group will watch a video seminar featuring top experts on grief and recovery subjects. These videos are produced in an interesting television magazine format featuring expert interviews, real-life case studies, dramatic reenactments, and on-location video.
Support group discussion with focus
After viewing the video, you and the other group members will spend time as a support group, discussing what was presented in that week’s video seminar and what is going on in your lives.
Personal study and reflection
During the week you will have the opportunity to use your workbook for further personal study of the grieving process and to help sort out your emotions through journaling. Your group will spend time discussing questions and comments from the workbook study.
- Tuesdays from 6 p.m. – 8p.m.
- Begins September 20, 2022 and runs for 13 consecutive weeks
- Meeting will be in our Fellowship Hall
To find out any additional information about GriefShare, please contact
GriefShare Group Site: https://www.griefshare.org/groups/155674