Welcome to Hopewell Presbyterian
Join us for worship
Sunday School | Sundays | 10:00 AM
Morning Worship | Sundays | 11:00 AM
Evening Worship | Sundays | 6:00 PM
Prayer Meeting | Wednesdays | 6:30 PM
We are a church committed to the Bible. We believe the Bible is God’s inerrant and infallible word, it is the final authority for faith and life. We view the faithful preaching (and hearing) of God’s Word as fundamental to growth in the Christian life.
Get Connected at Hopewell
Grief Share Ministry
Ministries of Hopewell
- Sunday School - Classes for Adults and children at 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday Morning Worship – 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday Evening Worship – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday evening at 6:30 p.m. - Weekly Prayer Meeting
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast – The second Saturday of the month at 8:30 a.m. in the Family Life Center
- Women’s Bible Study – The second Wednesday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
- Youth Night – The second Friday each month from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. in the Family Life Center
https://www.youtube.com/live/ArMPC_68Qdo?feature=share True Righteousness: Do Not Retaliate 38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMwii8MBeDo True Righteousness: Love Your Enemies Love for Enemies 43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you...
https://www.youtube.com/live/96GM3hDYWBQ?feature=share 20 Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, 21 equip you with everything good that you may do his will,...